Author Topic: PB&J a racist thing...... What Has Our World Come To????????  (Read 3045 times)

Not Yet Rated!

StormMania

PB&J a racist thing...... What Has Our World Come To????????
« on: September 11, 2012, 05:16:31 PM »
Who does not love a good PB&J?  favicon11   
Ok, so we all do right?? Well when you eat it
do you think about it being a racist thing?
Well one principle does...
Click the link below.......

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/white-privilege-portland-principal-claims-pbj-sandwiches-could-hold-racist-connotations/

Rated 1 time
Ok

Offline GA

• Rating: +12/-0
    • View Profile
    • Survive2balive.com
Re: PB&J a racist thing...... What Has Our World Come To????????
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 05:32:01 PM »
« Last Rated on: October 31, 2012, 09:40:30 AM »
I used to eat it but can't afford it no more!!!
Spe Labor Levis
GA
www.survive2balive.com

Rated 1 time
Poor

Offline CouponPrepper

• Rating: +8/-0
  • Honored New Member!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 07:49:02 AM »
« Last Rated on: October 31, 2012, 09:40:24 AM »
HA!! Funny GA!   Wonder when the price of AIR will go up?
 favicon133

Rated 1 time
Excellent!

Andrew

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 04:59:08 PM »
« Last Rated on: October 31, 2012, 09:40:18 AM »
I sincerely hope that thigns do not decay into anarchy. That scenario would, I believe, lead to a complete destruction of whatever freedoms we have left for the sake of  National Security.  But there IS a way we can fight, and it is very simple: stop feeding the beast! Move as quickly as possible in the direction of personal and family self-reliance as you can. Get to know your neighbors and do as much as you can together to meet your needs locally. Reclaim your health from the corporations who addict you first to their disease-inflicting  foods  and then to their drugs. Learn how to do more with less and see the quality of your life improve as a result. Turn off the TV and go look at the stars the REAL stars and get a new perspective. In my humble opinion, true freedom begins  down-home  right where we live, and HOW we live. By all means keep your weapons ready for self-defense,  but wage this fight  primarily with your minds, your faith, and your hearts in peaceful, passive, MASSIVE resistance. Therein lies our true power, and we can if we WILL free ourselves from the tyranny of a corrupt power much like the people of India freed themselves from British colonial rule through nonviolent resistance. It's a tough road to walk but it sure beats useless talk or rioting in the streets.