Author Topic: HELLO From the Good Old USA :) - nice logo!  (Read 3402 times)

Not Yet Rated!

Offline CouponPrepper

• Rating: +8/-0
  • Honored New Member!
    • View Profile
HELLO From the Good Old USA :) - nice logo!
« on: September 12, 2012, 07:24:30 AM »
Hi everyone, just checking back in to well,, say hi!  I see some chances, I LOVE the new logo above,, the boy with the power lines is so cool so is the rest. It seems your logo took some thought, it has a lot of positive symbolism. Even the kid with the power lines,, "faith" during the disaster "hope" for the sunny day ahead, the throwing or reaching for the constitution in the time of emergency, pepople helping people,, all ways round cool.  Anyway, I  AM A PREPPER! 

Rated 1 time
Excellent!

Bia

Re: HELLO From the Good Old USA :) - nice logo!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 02:13:05 AM »
« Last Rated on: October 31, 2012, 09:54:02 AM »
Call it what you will?Life Choices, Opportunities, Challenges or Blessings.  Regardless the name you attach to it, ctecumsiancrs have been presented before you that allowed you the good fortune to acquire the knowledge you have today.  You have walked in your shoes and tread your path.  But your path is your own and belongs to no one but you and you own it.  Thankfully, you choose to share it with interested people like myself.  As for me, I am Just A Prepper.   Nothing more, nothing less.  Walking my own path with the choices, opportunities, challenges and blessings presented before me and taking responsibility for what I do with all of them.  The one thing I am NOT is a Poser-Prepper (something you didn?t specifically outline but my own interpretation of several that you did.)  Every day I am *active* in my Preparedness.  In what little capacity I have available at the time whether it be watching my garden grow, learning about a new garden pest or experimenting with my food storage.  I DO get tired.  I DO get stressed.  I feel that time is running short and soon I will need to present the answers to a final exam on questions of lifetime survival skills and I?ve only been at this for a very short period of time.  But I also take comfort in my accomplishments.  It?s unlikely that I?ll ever live on hundreds of acres of land that need to be tamed.  I?ll never hump a ruck through the Florida wilderness and even though I?m an Ex Air Force Wife, I?ve never personally witnessed combat.  But even though I?m way behind on the learning curve, I AM learning.  With my own bare hands, intellect, intuitiveness and good old fashioned trial and error.  And when it comes right down to the nuts and bolts of it all, when it?s my time to go, it?s my time to go.  Whether it be by natural causes, natural disaster, defending my storage from the hood rats or being hit by a bus tomorrow.  I?m just trying to make the best use of my time right now in case I have a bigger purpose when the hammer finally falls.  And no (wo)man should judge me harshly for that.

Not Yet Rated!

Offline Prepper2020

• Administrator
  • Rating: +18/-0
    • View Profile
Re: HELLO From the Good Old USA :) - nice logo!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 09:56:34 AM »
Awesome post Bia,
Stay storng and keep prespective. When you first wake up this whole issue can seem almost overwhelming and very much so stressfull. Over time, you will find a certian peace especially in knowing you are prepared.
Do whats right come what may. It is time to act, are you? Mobilize, vote & Prepare while you still can. Tomorrow might be to late. God Speed my friends.
"In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish mans devours all he has." Proverbs 21:20